Sunday, August 30, 2020

Gilded Autumn Zoom Class


 Hey Y'all!

We had so much fun at my Jar of Flowers Zoom Class last week!  If we can't meet in person, Zoom is the next best thing!  If you aren't sure how it works, I will be happy to help you.  My next class will feature the Gilded Autumn Suite (pg 44-46 of the 2020 Holiday Mini Catalog.) This is going to be a fun class (well, I wouldn't have a boring class, would I? lol!) with SIX projects!  This is a beautiful suite.  When you sign up, let me know what level you are choosing.  You can email me at ninamac32@hotmail.com. 

Here are the details:

******SIGN UP AND PAYMENT DUE BY SEPTEMBER 14******

This Zoom class features the Gilded Autumn Suite from the 2020 Holiday Mini Catalog.  The projects are designed to feature the Designer Series Paper.  The Beautiful Autumn Bundle is recommended, but you can use other stamp sets if you like.  You will just need to fussy cut some elements from the DSP for one of the projects.  You will receive all the supplies needed to make 6 projects, including 3 cards, a gift box, and a gift card holder.  You will need adhesive and 3 ink colors-Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, and Early Espresso.  Ink spots can be purchased as kit add-ons.  The class will be recorded, so if you can't attend the Zoom meeting live that day, the video can be sent to you.

*****Sign Up and Payment due by September 14******

(I know that is a few weeks before the class, but I am going out of town the last week of September and need time to order supplies and have them prepped and ready to go out in plenty of time.)

*Bronze Level- $20 (Kit Only) Additional Kits may be purchased for  $15

*Silver Level- $35 Includes Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set

*Gold Level-$65 Includes Beautiful Autumn Bundle (stamp set and 3 punches)

*Platinum-$75 includes Beautiful Autumn Bundle, Acorn Trinkets, and Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo pack OR Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper, your choice.
 
*Ultimate I Want It All-$105-Includes Gilded Autumn Suite

Add Ons
Ink Spots-$2 each color
Adhesive-Tombow liquid glue-$4.50
                 Glue Dots-$5.50
                 Stampin Seal-$9.00, refill $6.00
Shipping-$8 (I will deliver within a 30 miles radius of Climax, GA)  

Hope you will make plans to join us!

Remember to like my FB page, Nina's Southern Accents, so you don't miss any fun stuff going on!  I do a FB live once a week on Tuesday nights.

If you live in the US and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like a catalog, I will be happy to send you one.  Send me your name and address by email with Stampin' Up! Catalog Request in the subject line. 


Love,

Nina



No comments:

Post a Comment