Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Make It In Minutes with the Under My Umbrella Bundle

Hey Y’all!
This week’s “Make It in Minutes” card features a cute-as-pie (that is Southern for it can’t get any cuter) bundle in the 2020 Mini (have y’all noticed that rhymes?) Under My Umbrella.  I decided to show y’all I could literally “make it in minutes”, so I took a picture of my clock before I started...
.....and after......
Now y’all have to give me some grace on this one. I had just opened my shipment, and I had to take the punch out of the packaging, open the DSP, and make a spot on my desk (if you saw the photo on IG or FB you know what I’m talking about.) So if I had everything ready and planned out, this would be a 10-15 minute card.
The stamp set and punch are new, but the DSP I used for the umbrella is brand new! In fact, only demonstrators can preorder it, it’s not available for customers until February 1! Did I mention Saleabration is a great time to sign up? 
It’s part of the Saleabration Coordination Product Release.  This DSP coordinates with several punches.
I had to cut around the umbrella design I wanted, and I probably could have fussy cut, but why???? If there is a coordinating punch or die? Here is a tip when pinching images: use a sticky note as a “handle” when punching smaller pieces of paper.



I love the font in this stamp set, and that Hello Sunshine sentiment-so sweet! I made the sun by punching a Daffodil Delight circle with the Starburst punch, adhering the whole circle in the corner, then cutting the edges where it overlapped.  There are many ways you could dress this card up, and I may do that at a later date. But I know it’s going to bring a ray of sunshine to the recipient. Sweet, simple, and made in minutes.
These are the rest of the items coming in February:



If you would like to order any of the products used, simply click on the images below to go to my online store.  The Starter Kit is the best deal in the catalog! Plus the perks that go along with it-shopping at a discount, getting to preorder items (like those shown above) before they are available to customers, and being a part of an awesome community! I would love for you to join my team, the SASS squad! Have a bright, sunshine-y day!
Love,
Nina




Product List
Under My Umbrella Bundle (English)
$30.50
Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper
$11.50
Starburst Punch
$18.00
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
$8.25
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$6.00
Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends Combo Pack
$9.00
Balmy Blue Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Daffodil Delight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Basic Black Light Stampin' Blends
$4.50
Paper Snips
$10.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
$4.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$4.00



No comments:

Post a Comment