Wednesday, September 4, 2019

2019 Holiday Catalog Live Today!

Hey Y’all!
It’s finally here! The day the 2019 Holiday Catalog goes live!  So many fun new goodies, it’s hard to pick a favorite. I’ve been sharing some of mine on my Facebook business page and my group, South Georgia Stampers. If you are on FB, be sure to like my business page and request to join the group.
The new Mini Curvy Keepsake Box die is one item that was at the top of my list. Lots of fun ways to decorate this.
Remember, Stampin’ Up manufactures their own stamps, but any consumables, like DSP, ribbon, the new puff paint and Crystal effects, kits, etc., are outsourced. And also the dies and embossing folders, so anything that you absolutely love needs to be ordered early on to avoid problems with backorders and/or the item being discontinued.
If you do not currently have a demonstrator you are working with, live in the US, and would like a copy of the catalog, email me you name and address at ninamac32@hotmail.com. 
Mark your calendars for my Mega Catalog Launch September 21. Everyone will receive Stampin’ Up! product, Make and Takes, prizes, food...it’s a party you don’t want to miss! Let me know ASAP if you will be joining us.
I look forward to creating fun holiday projects throughout the season!
Happy Stampin!
Love,
Nina

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment