Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy Birthday America! Cut The Cake!

Hey Y’all!
I have a patriotic birthday card to share today!  
 It came together super quick and super easy with the Cake Builder Punch and Piece of Cake Stamp set.

And the Stampin’ Blends are so much fun to use to color! Remember to use Memento Ink when coloring with Blends.  This card uses my favorite colors are red, white, and blue!  If you would like to make this card or order any of the supplies I’ve used, click in the links below to go to my online store.
Thanks for stopping by today! This one is short and sweet because I am getting ready to spend the day celebrating America’s independence with my family...we are cooking out, swimming in the pool, and going to watch fireworks this afternoon. What do you enjoy doing to celebrate the 4th of July? Whatever it is, be thankful we live in the land of the free and the home of the brave!
Proud to be an American! 
Love,
Nina

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment