Wednesday, May 15, 2024

New In-Colors featuring Thoughtful Wishes Bundle-New @ SU! Blog Hop





Hey Y'all!
Welcome to my blog! Today I am hopping with my friends at the New at SU! group, and we are sharing projects made with the 2024-2026 In-Colors. Every year, with the launch of the new Annual Catalog, comes 5 new colors called "In-Colors." They are available for 2 years, so each year the colors that came in 2 years ago rotate out, we keep the 5 that came in the last year and get 5 new ones. We keep the core colors in the color families-Neutrals, Regals, Brights, and Subtles, but the In-Colors allow trending colors to be brought in. Is that clear as mud? If I have confused you, just know that we have 5 new, beautiful colors to play with!


To show them off, I used a brand new bundle called Thoughtful Wishes and a new 3D Embossing Folder, Dotted Circles. The Thoughtful Wishes bundle is part of a suite called Thoughtful Journey. I will feature more products from this gorgeous suite in the future, but for this project I just used a sentiment from the stamp set and one of the dies.


Embossing folders are one of my favorite ways to add texture! I even use them on my envelope flaps, such a fun way to decorate an envelope. I wanted you to see how big this one was-you can see it compared to an A2 sized card. I hope we see more like this, it will open up so many possibilities for larger sized cards and even scrapbook pages. 


I kept this card fairly simple. It is easy to mass produce to send to my customers to introduce the new colors. To recreate this project, begin with a standard Basic White card base-4-1/4 x 11, scored in half. Cut strips 3/4 x 4 and place on a Basic White panel measuring 4 x 5-1/4. Hint:
Use your grid paper to help you space the strips 1/4 inch apart.
Run the panel through the embossing folder, then adhere to card front. Die cut the flower image in Basic White and adhere. Stamp sentiment in Versamark onto 1/4” strip of Basic Black, heat emboss with White emboss powder, then cut ends at an angle with snips. Adhere to card front with dimensionals. Tie a bow with Linen Thread and attach with a glue dot. 
Now hop through and see all of the other beautiful projects everyone has created! But, before you go, scroll down and leave a comment letting me know which of the new In Colors is your favorite. 





Join my In Color Club to receive new In Color products each month for five months-ink pads, refills, cardstock, ribbon, DSP, blends, markers, and embellishments! 

Traditional In-Color Club (each month includes that month's color Cardstock 1 pack, Ink Pad, Refill, Stampin' Write Marker, Stampin' Blends, Bolt of Ribbon, DSP, In Color Shimmer Gems) -$55 each month for 5 months.
In-Color Club Lite (1/2 pack cardstock, Stampin' Spot, Stampin' Write Marker, Stampin' Blends, 2 yards of ribbon, DSP, In Color Shimmer Gems)-$30/month for 5 months


OR

Join my team as a demonstrator and get In Color products for FREE added on to your Starter Kit! Click the image below for details!

New demonstrators will receive the following products in their Starter Kit at no additional cost:

  • 2024–2026 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pad Bundle
  • 2024–2026 In Color 8-1/2" x 11" (21.6 x 27.9 cm) Cardstock
  • 2024–2026 In Color 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper
  • 2024–2026 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers



Did you know???????




Some products are exclusively online and won't be seen in the catalog. Make sure you check them out in my Online Store





                                          Have you seen the kits collection?
To see all of the available kits, Click here




Now Available!


If you live in the US, do not currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like a catalog, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with Catalog Request in the subject line to receive a copy from me. There will be a $5 fee, but you will receive a coupon for $10 off your first order.  If you have placed an order within the last 12 months, you will receive a free copy. 








Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line to request a current catalog, or click on the image to view online.



Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.

Love,
Nina





 







13 comments:

  1. What a great introduction to the new In Colors thank you card. I love it! Thanks for sharing this!💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really effective, Nina! I've always loved the embedded look of paper on paper embossed together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, said what I was thinking! Love the double cardstock embossed to make a one piece look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stripes AND spots combined with these sensational colors just makes me HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your combination of stripes embossed with the spotty embossing folder, it just gives it that extra POP! I have made a card very similar to this card. Thanks for sharing your inspiration Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to introduce the new InColors - I love the depth of texture from the embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. stripes & dots - soooo clever. beautiful idea and card

    ReplyDelete