Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Free Shipping Tomorrow!


Free Shipping Wednesday June 21! 


Select DSP on sale all month long!


It's a great time to join my team-the Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, SASS for short. Click "Join the Fun" at the top for more information!

Hey Y'all!
I just wanted to hop in and let you know about some great deals going in the Stampin’ Up! world. Tomorrow, Wednesday June 22, is FREE SHIPPING on orders $75 or more. Combine that with the DSP sale and save even more! The Starter Kit is always the best deal in the catalog, but it’s even better this month!
$155 of product for $99! And you get to join a community of wonderful people-some of the best friends I have have come into my life because of Stampin’ Up! That is priceless!
I am heading up to Eatonton, GA this weekend for the Sweet Peaches Stamping event, a fun day chock full of crafting, food, and fellowship with other Georgia demonstrators. I can’t wait to share the projects we will make. 
Here are some cards I have made recently:



Sometimes you just have to pull out the retired stuff to make a special card for a special little girl’s birthday!


The theme for this Instahop was “Fairy Tale Moments.” I created a Magic Wand as the focal point of the card. I used the Give it a Whirl dies for the clouds and star, and the Basic Border Dies for the cloud border. The sentiment came from the Hello Ladybug stamp, and I stamped it in Starry Sky. All of the 2022-24 In Colors were used-Tahitian Tide for the card base, and all of the ribbon colors. 
I am looking forward to getting back in the blogging groove, thank you to my faithful customers that continue to support me!


If you live in the US, do not have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like a copy of the catalog, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line, and I will be happy to send you one!





Available Now!

Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line to request a current catalog, or click on the image to view online.













Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.



TAMS




Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina





 








No comments:

Post a Comment