Monday, December 26, 2022

Grassy Grove Thank You Card for the Crafty Challenge Blog Hop







Hey Y'all!
Wow! We made it through Christmas and now we are headed full blast into 2023! This past year has been one full of challenges for me and my family. We created some wonderful memories with our granddaughter, who turned 1 year old the beginning of December, but we also lost some very dear loved ones. I have not had alot of spare time (and honestly inspiration) to spend in my craft room or to blog, as those of you that subscribe have probably noticed. But that is what I love about a new year coming...it is a wonderful time to reflect and set new goals. I love being a part of the Crafty Collaborator community and getting to take part in these fun Blog Hops that give a jump start when those creative juices aren't flowing.

This month's theme is a Color Challenge. 



I love these earthy tones, and chose the Grassy Grove set to create this Thank You card.



I ran strips of Gray Granite, Crumb Cake, and Soft Suede cardstock through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Timber Embossing folder, then adhered them to a Very Vanilla cardfront.



I cropped a piece of Very Vanilla with a Stitched Rectangle die, then applied Mango Melody with a Blending Brush to create a sunset sky. I stamped the ground image in Gray Granite and the tree image in Soft Suede. I also used Soft Suede to stamp the sentiment. *****TIP: Use your Stamparatus to stamp sentiments, especially when stamping directly onto a scene you have already stamped. It allows you stamp multiple times in case you didn't get good coverage at first, and also allows you to get a darker image in case it shows up lighter than you wish.***** I added a Linen Thread bow and some Rustic Metallic Dots.
Make sure to hop through and see everyone else's beautiful projects, I hope you have a wonderful 2023 filled with God's richest blessings!




Sign up for my Paper, Ribbon, and Embellishment Share! See all the details HERE



                                           

Have you seen the kits collection? Here is one of my favorites-ANYTHING to help me organize! And I am promising to be better about sending cards in the New Year, so I know this is going to be a huge help.
To see all of the available kits, Click here


If you live in the US, do not have a current Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and would like a copy of the catalog, email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line, and I will be happy to send you one!



Coming January 5!

Email me at ninassouthernaccents@gmail.com with "Catalog Request" in the subject line to request a current catalog.












Do you love Stampin' Up! products? Have a long wish list? Become a happy shopper and purchase from yourself at a discount, or even build a business. I would love for you to join my Southern Accents Stampin' Squad, and no! you don't have to have a Southern Accent lol! Click here to sign up.

Love,
Nina





 



5 comments: