Wednesday, June 23, 2021

FREE SHIPPING TOMORROW & Why I have been AWOL

Click this image to go to my Online Store
Hey Y’all!
I just wanted to pop in and tell you about tomorrow’s great deal-FREE SHIPPING-one day only. And I also wanted to share why I have been AWOL.
My family has had one tragedy after another, and it seems we can’t catch our breath. My brother-in-law has been diagnosed with cancer, and given a year at best. Two days after that news, our 40 year old nephew was killed in a tragic wreck. We buried him Tuesday June 15, and that evening I found out my dear friend and downline had passed away that morning. Then last Friday my mother had a massive stroke. Currently she is in the hospital and we are having to make decisions regarding long term care. In the meantime, my brother-in-law with cancer had complications and was rushed to Shands Hospital about 3-1/2hours away from us and is still down there.
Shout out to my amazing husband who has had supper ready when I’ve got home from the hospital, had my hot bath ready, and has just been a steady rock. It is his brother with cancer, and his nephew so he is going through tremendous stress as well.
But we know that God is Sovereign and in control of all situations, I would have to write a book (and I am going to put it down on paper) how we have seen His hand in so many things. If you are a praying person, we covet your prayers. Right now our family is our #1 priority. I don’t know when I will be back in my craft room, but please don’t give up on me. Thank you for your support in my business, and I appreciate each and every one of you that have taken this journey with me. 
PS, I got a peek at the new Holiday Catalog yesterday…you’re gonna love it! Comment below and include your email if you would like me to send you a copy. Please do so only if you don’t currently have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator already.
Now it’s time to get ready and go to the hospital and spend the day with my precious mama-I am so thankful for every moment God gives me with her. Hug your loved ones tight!
Love,
Nina    

Love Stampin' Up! products? Join my team, become a demonstrator and get them  at a discount! 





Plus, every order in June and July qualifies for this Fancy Fold tutorial...it includes 30 card tutorials!.
Thanks for stopping by today, go make something beautiful!
Love,
Nina

 

7 comments:

  1. So sorry for this rough patch. My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. ขนส่งจีน

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. インドの観光ビザ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ship car I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An extended warranty occasionally called a service agreement, a service contract, or a conservation agreement, is a prolonged bond offered to consumers in addition to the standard bond on new particulars. The extended warranty may be offered by the bond director, the retailer or the manufacturer. Extended guaranties bring redundant and for a chance of the item's retail price. Sometimes, some extended guaranties that are bought for multiple times state in writing that during the first time, the consumer must still deal with the manufacturer in the circumstance of malfunction. Therefore, what's frequently promoted as a five- time extended guarantee, for illustration, is actually only a four- time guarantee.

    Extended guaranties have terms and conditions which may not match the original terms and conditions. For illustration, these may not cover anything other than mechanical failure from normal operation. Rejections may include marketable use,"acts of God", proprietor abuse, and vicious destruction. They may also count corridor that typically wear out similar as tires and lubrication on a vehicle.
    These types of guaranties are handed for colorful products, but motorcars and electronics are common exemplifications. Guaranties which are vended through retailers similar as Best Buy may include significant commission for the retailer as a result of rear competition. For case, a bus bond from an auto dealership may be subcontracted, and vehicle repairs may be at a lower rate which could compromise the quality of service. At the time of form, out-of- fund charges may be charged for unanticipated services handed outside the bond terms or uncovered corridor.
    extended warranty

    ReplyDelete
  6. iam very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me!

    Azure Data Warehouse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your article is very informative and useful... Please continue... I would like to tell you we are a programming service provider. We create prototypes for businesses and web applications using (ROR) Ruby On Rails Programming languages. If you want to use the service please check out the page.

    ReplyDelete