Sunday, January 31, 2021

Share It Sunday BH



 Hey Y’all!

I am joining my Crafty Collaborations friends from all over the world for this Share It Sunday blog hop.  We are sharing projects using current Stampin' Up! products.  If you have followed me for any length of time, you know I love 3D projects and gifts. As you know, Valentine's Day is coming quickly, and I have some special friends in my life that I wanted to create something special for.


I pulled out my All Dressed Up dies that makes this awesome purse (by the way, it holds ALOT of Dove® chocolates, js), and fancied it up with the True Love DSP.  This paper is so fun because you can color it! I used my Stampin' Blends to highlight one of the flowers.


I added texture with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder.  I also added one of the Heart Charms. I tied it on with some Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon that I altered by just cutting the edge off of the ribbon.


I created this matching 3 x 3 card (Cardstock is 3x6, scored at 3) to go with my gift. It tucks nicely inside the purse. I chose to leave the DSP black and white on the front of the card, but stamped "Love" in Real Red to add color. By the way, if you love this DSP, you can create your own because the flowers in the stamp set closely match it. 
Vickie Littlewood is next on the hop, I can't wait to see what she has in store.!



If you would like to order any of the products used, just click on the images below to go to my online store.  I love how easy Stampin' Up! makes it to create beautiful gifts! 
Love, 
Nina
Product List

7 comments: