Monday, July 6, 2020

Whale Done Zoom Class

Hey Y’all!
I am excited about my first ever Zoom class featuring the Whale Done Bundle.
Date: August 1st 2020
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
We will have 1 10 minute break and 1 15 minute break.  Please have any snacks and your lunch ready so it will be quick and easy to get back to crafting.  You will need adhesive and scissors, bone folder and Take Your Pick tool are helpful also.

*****Sign Up Deadline is July 13******* payment is due by that day. 
We will make 5 assorted cards, you will receive the stamp set, coordinating punch, and all supplies needed to make the projects.
Bronze: $50 includes stamp set and coordinating punch
Silver: $60 includes stamp set, coordinating punch, and embossing folder
Gold: $70 includes stamp set, punch, embossing folder, and Whale if a Time DSP
Platinum: $80 includes stamp set, punch, embossing folder, Whale of a time DSP, pool party ribbon, and Whale of a Time sequins

***if you have already purchased the stamp set and punch, kits will be $15, and you can order as many as you like. When you sign up and pay, I will email you the zoom link. If you are unable to do the class "live," you will also receive the saved video. I am excited to offer this new way of doing classes. I will need you to email me (ninamac32@hotmail.com)your mailing address so I can send you the supplies for the class. 
Let me know if you have any questions!
Love,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment