Saturday, March 7, 2020

Gift Tag Using The Umbrella Builder Punch

Hey Y'all!
Guess what! My baby girl is getting married in less than a month!  So if it seems like I've been AWOL, I've got a good excuse!  We are in full force wedding mode!  In fact, we are headed to a wedding shower today, but I wanted to take a few minutes and share this oh so cute tag I made for her gift.

If you watched my Facebook Live a couple of weeks ago, you saw me use the Umbrella Builder Punch to make this punch art dress (CASE'd from fellow demonstrator Michelle Suit.)  
I decided to use it to make a tag.  In my FB live, I struggled with that hanger.  I found the secret, you need 3 parts instead of two.  I was trying to make the hook and one of the arms from one punch...you need to cut the hook off and glue it separately.  I also used the Parisian Flourish embossing folder to add the design to the pieces.

My other tip for making the dress is to build from the bottom up.  Thanks for taking time to stop by.  Hopefully after April 4 I can get back in my craft room on a regular basis.  Right now, though, I am going to enjoy every minute of this exciting season of life with my daughter!  My stamps will be there when it's all over!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment