Thursday, December 12, 2019

Over The Moon Graduation Card

Hey Y’all!
Today is a very special day for our family...we get to see my daughter graduate from college! She set a goal to get her Bachelor’s Degree (a 4year degree) in 2-1/2 years, and she did it! On top of that, she is graduating Summa Cum Laude...can you say proud mama?!!
So an occasion like that deserves a very special card...
My daughter is all about some cows, that is what she is going to do with her degree, work in the cattle industry, so I was so happy when Stampin’ Up! created the Over The Moon set. I tweaked the image by inking you the stamp with the Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker (the original image has the cow holding a flower.) This allowed me to only ink up the area of the stamp I wanted, then I filled in the blank spots.  The Stampin’ Write markers are the ones to use to ink up your stamps.

I colored the cow image with Stampin’ Blends, and fussy cut the Graduation hat. The diploma is just a small piece of copy paper rolled up and tied with a piece of the Gold Metallic edge ribbon. I just trimmed off the gold edge.  The frame was made with the Stitched Rectangle dies and Stitched Nested dies.
The Royal Peacock set had the perfect sentiments for the inside.  I love how Stampin’ Up! allows me to make the perfect card for any occasion, and it makes it that much more special. 
Click on the images below to order any of the products I’ve used. Thanks for stopping by!
One Proud Mama!
Nina



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment