Sunday, December 17, 2017

Woven Snowflake Ornaments

Hey Y’all!
Do you believe Christmas is a week away? My To Do List seems to get longer and the days get shorter in December! I haven’t been able to spend as much time as I would like in my craft room. But then again when do I ever get to spend as much time as I would like in there?
But I did get a chance to make some quick ornaments to use for gift tags or even a gift.

 They are beautiful, and really easy to make. And you only need a 6x6 piece of DSP (Designer Series Paper) to make them! You cut the DSP into 12  1/2 inch strips. Here is video showing you the process.


How did you like this project?  With all of the different DSP Stampin' Up! offers, not to mention the embellishments, the possibilities are endless!
I know I have at least 1 more blog post before Christmas, that's because I get to be part of a blog hop with the Let's Get Hopping team!  Watch for it Wednesday evening.  
I hope you all have a great week, and in all the hustle and bustle of last minute preparations, remember why we are celebrating this Christmas Season--the birth of Jesus!  That's what it's all about. I hope you will take time to read the Christmas story with your family, and if there are things that go undone on our To Do lists, it's OK!! Don't sweat the small stuff, and, in the grand scheme of things, it's all small stuff!  
Merry Christmas!
Love,
Nina


Product List

1 comment:

  1. I just saw Christi Wroe's post on the Stampin' Up Demo's FB and she recreated your snowflake - it's beautiful! Thank you for sharing your talent....

    ReplyDelete