Friday, September 15, 2017

Fall In Love with Painted Harvest

Hey Y'all!
Do you have a favorite season? There are things about every season that I love, I couldn't pick a favorite.  One of my favorite things about Fall is the colors, I love earthy colors (you can probably tell from my card samples!) and they are everywhere at fall! The browns (Early Espresso and Soft Suede), rusts (Cajun Craze), mustard yellows (Crushed Curry) are all so beautiful.
 There is a set in the new Stampin' Up! 2017 Holiday Catalog that is going to make you fall in love with fall.  It is the Painted Autumn suite, and everything about it is gorgeous!
In fact, it inspired me to decorate an entire table!

Our church has an annual event called Tables of Love, and women in the church sign up to host a table and invite other ladies to come.  It is an awesome event that I enjoy participating in.  When I saw the Painted Autumn suite, I knew exactly what theme my table would be!  Sunflowers!! Here are the place cards I made with the stamp set and DSP:

The place cards inspired me to make a card.....  

I added some Cajun Craze cardstock and Copper Trim.  I also embossed the greeting in Copper embossing powder.  Watch the video below to see how I made this quick and easy card, and see a tip for stretching your punches!


Here are some more cards I have made with this set:
 This one uses the Burlap Background Stamp
I used the coordinating leaf punch, and the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder to make this card.

This set is a must have! And don't just think yellow and brown for the flowers, I have seen some other amazing color combinations! If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love to earn your business. Comment below and tell me what your favorite season is and what you love about that time of year.  And I want all of my readers to know.... I am thankful for YOU!
Blessings!
Nina
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment